- We believe that Jehovah God is the Creator of all things, and the Ruler of the universe (Genesis 1:1; Acts 17:24-29).
- We believe that Jesus of Nazareth was the Messiah (Christ) of Old Testament prophecy (Acts 2:22-36; Matthew 16:13-20).
- We believe that Jesus was the Son of God - deity in the flesh (John 20:30-31; John 1:1-5; Hebrews 1:1-3). We believe that He came to the earth, lived a perfect life, gave Himself as a sacrifice for sin, was raised from the dead and ascended back to heaven (Philippians 2:5-9; 2 Corinthians 5:14-21; 1 Cor. 15:1-4; Romans 5:6-11; Heb. 4:14-16). We believe that God gave Him all authority, that He now reigns in heaven and that He will judge all men in the final day (Mat. 28:18-20; Jn. 5:25-29; Ephesians 1:20; Phil. 2:9-11; 2 Cor. 5:10). We thus accept Him as our Lord and Master.
In The Bible:
- We believe that the Bible is the revealed will of God, and that it is infallible (2 Timothy 3:16-17; Eph. 3:1-5; Heb. 1:1-3; Heb. 2:1-4; 1 Cor. 2:6-13).
- We believe that the Bible provides all of the information which we need to be pleasing to God (Jn. 8:31; Mat. 7:21; Jn. 14:15). We accept it as our only authority for both teaching and practice (Mat. 7:21; 2 John 9; 2 Tim. 3:16-17).
- We believe that salvation from sin and spiritual death is offered by God through His sacrifice of Jesus Christ (grace - Eph. 2:1-10; Titus 2:11; Rom. 3:20-26) and through our reliance upon Him (faith - Eph. 2:1-10; Heb. 11:6; Rom. 3:20-26; Rom. 5:1-2). We believe that faith is to be manifested in obedience to Christ (Mat. 7:21; Mat. 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-16; Rom. 6:16; James 2:14-20).